ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Sundancer Resort & Spa is being developed by PT. Wisata Bahagia Indonesia, trading as Sundancer Resort Group, a privately owned company and part of a global tourism and hospitality group of companies.
This company is part of the Singapore based HMI Group, which includes Holiday Marketing International and T-ierra Group – a privately owned tourist based group with over 20 years of global experience in tourism, including the management of resorts and/or hotel apartments in Europe, Asia and Australia. Their properties have included:
- Calypso Plaza, Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Pethers Rainforest Retreat, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland, Australia
- Hotel Eichenhof, Zell am See, Austria
- Schloss Grubhof, Saint Martin bei Lofer, Austria
- Konig Ludwig Hotel (Golf & Spa Resort), Oberstaufen, Germany
The HMI Group has other significant global interests including:
- Indian Tree Golf Course & Residential Community, Nixa, Missouri, USA. The development includes an 18 hole PGA rated Championship golf course, totaling approximately 400 hectares (9 holes now open, balance being developed)
- Tasmania Distillery, Tasmania, Australia
The HMI Group employs over 300 staff worldwide, with offices in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Cox Ford Golfing Community, Missouri, USA
Schloss Grubhof, Austria
Calypso Plaza, Coolangatta, Australia